Thursday, February 4, 2010

Celebrating Daddy's birthday






I was busy baking cookies these days and as the result i forgotten to bake a cheesecake for Hong Zheng's dad during his birthday. Oh hubby, you know my heart is always at my son. I can remember 1001 things about our son but not 10 my own stuff. I hope you can forgive me. So, i decided to buy a slice of cheesecake from secret recipes. I told Hong Zheng about my plan on the thursday morning before going off to his cousin's house. At night, i was actually thinking to give up purchasing the cake as i need to take another route back home from his cousin's house after the whole tiring day. Hong Zheng reminded me again so i must keep my words since i always ask him to keep his words. Finding a car park at Jusco car park at 8:30pm is never easy. I make a few rounds waiting for a nice car pack and finally i gave up since i plan to leave the car park before having to go to the ticket machine. I stop my car right infront secret recipe and get a help from a waitress and finally i got the cake. I bought the chocolate banana cream cake as this is the one that his dad always order when come to secret recipe. On the way home, Hong Zheng fall into sleep! Ops, i ask him if he wants to celebrate his dad's birthday and he insisted.

It was 9pm when we reached home. I quickly ask Hong Zheng to bring his desk to the center of the hall and he really did it! This surprise me!

So, the camera with timer 10second is on! First photo is a nice shot. When come to the second shot, Hong Zheng suddenly leave his place and we ask him to come back fast. At the 9th second, he run back to his place and gave a nice knock at the desk and the cake fall! The expression of all of us were managed to capture by the camera! His dad looked so disapointed! Hong Zheng was looking guity. Me was so "excited" as i knew this shot will be a fantastic one!

Yummy section come after the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment