Friday, March 26, 2010

My Online Bookstore was born!

It has been getting harder for me to share blog about Hong Zheng lately because my baby and children books online bookstore was just delivered - Books Station. Many things need to be done, take books photos, source for more books, reply customers, market my blog, improve my blog structure, do packing and shipment and more...it is time consume and involves a lot of effort. SOmetimes found it difficuit too as Hong Zheng keeps following me whatever what i am doing. But i like it as i know he will definitely learn together with me. Maybe when he slightly grown up, he too can learn some income through online..haha..

Again, my first priority is my son, second is my bookstore. I love my son inorder to continue to be a SAHM, i must do something. what else than selling books online?

This is my bookstore: Books Station
A online bookstore for baby and children books!

No comments:

Post a Comment