Saturday, October 31, 2009

Making Decision to be a Stay at Home Mom

Half a year ago, when my former company was declared bankruptcy, i made a a BIG decision in my life, choosing to be a stay at home mother instead of looking for a new job.

This was a tough decision to myself as well to my family. Both my self and my hubby were working in the same company. During my employment, we sent our son to a nanny. If everything went right, i did not expect any changes in our family in the short to middle run.

My hubby found a new job a month later and as for me, i make decision to stay at home with my son for my son only stay young once and i wish to spend more time with him. Did i make a right decision?

Until today, this question is still in my mind. When Hong Zheng does not behave the way i expect i always rinse this question to myself.

1 comment:

  1. I made $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete