Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hm,,,,, soap soap

we decided to send Hong Zheng to nanny. After a week ,he seems to understand he must go although he does not want to.
I do not send him there as i worry i will not able to control myself and leave the job.

All information i got it from his dad.

In the first three days, Hong Zheng kept holding his dad's hand and never want to leave him.
On friday, he still soap soap but he mumble:"Mommy goes to work in NS. Daddy goes to work in computer shop. I need to go nanny's house. Mummy and daddy will pick me up after they come back..soap..soap"

He walked into nanny house although he kind of refuse.

My son is getting more understandable.

Hong Zheng, mommy still love you although we have to send you to nanny. Mommy loves you but life still need to go on..I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment