Friday, July 2, 2010

I am so sorry

Looking back to my old blogs, it has been idling for the past two months.

Just two months, so much things change....

Hong Zheng claimed stomach ache afew ago.
We cater for dinner during weekdays.
Hong Zheng follows his dad to computer shop.
I am reactivated as a career yet tired woman...

Today, what i had done? I visited Hong Zheng's soon to be baby sitter.

Hong Zheng dad claimed he cannot handle Hong Zheng and do his business at the same time.

I am terrifyingly sad! so sad that i cannot describe anymore.

Why i just cannot have a happy family who does not worry about all this? Why cant i give more precious time with my son? Since i have to work to support my hubby's ambitious, since i have to work to support the family while he is adventuring, why cant i give a happy childhood with my son while he still so attach to us?? Why? I can say nothing but two words " faith", "destiny".

Hong Zheng, mummy is sorry to you because that is all i can give it to you..I am so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment