Saturday, December 19, 2009

First try in Kumon Centre

Today i went to my sister Kumon Centre to help her up as she was run out of hand for hunting good teacher for high level math. To be honest, i very salute my sister and i always treat her as my role model as she is a woman who really devote in her work as a Kumon Instructor. If my son has a teacher like her, i will have a peace of mind sending my son to her centre. Unfortunately Hong Zheng is still too young to be accepted as her student.

Today is my first try out as i am planning to bring along Hong Zheng to the centre started next weekends. As i am too newbie to the Kumon method, i decided to put Hong Zheng at home with his dad since today is saturday.

Early in the morning, i get ready with today's lunch and dinner, the potatos, carrots, breast chicken meats and muchroom. Get them cook and keep them in warmer after finish cooking the rice. Nicely inform his dad what to do then i set off. Off course Hong Zheng crying to ask for tag along but his dad manage to keep him up with his favourite CD, the baby enistein.

The journey travel to Kumon centre is not near. It took me 11km and around 20minutes with not heavy traffic. Well, i think i am going to waste a lot of time travelling in the subsequent weeks. Anyway this is too early to worry about this as Hong Zheng might not able to stay easy in the centre while i am the teacher in the centre.

Being a teacher in Kumon centre is not easy. Alot of worksheet marking and correction. I was so busy with marking and correction in the 5 hours non stop. Unfortunately i still not able to finish correcting all the papers as many students brought back thier homework since they were off for thier holidays.

An encouragement from a parent as they called my sister and they told her thier son like me very much. They wish my sister to keep me as his son teacher in the coming lesson. What an encouragement right? Neverless i did also observe a student who tears out of control after several of correction. Panic when seeing this.

Back home Hong Zheng jumping with joy seeing me home. He immediately asked me to hug him,. He kissed me non stop and want to stay with him and play with him. His dad told me he behave very well and occasionally he will mentioned about me. I am so glad to hear this. I think Hong Zheng is mature enough to understand me. I am so pround of him.

Next monday will be the first challenge to me and Hong Zheng as i am going to bring him along to the centre. How i wish he can coorperate to me in the 4 hours time. Hong Zheng, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment