Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Nasty Mother In Law

I use to gave some tea regardless milk tea or Chinese tea to Hong Zheng whenever we had our breakfast or meal outside. That was one of the way to keep him stop making noise. However, many aunties, especially those selling the tea told me not to give to my son since he is still young for such unhealthy drink. Not one aunt but a few gave me the same advice so i decided to stop giving him tea.

This morning when we went for bak kut teh breakfast we had tea again. I prohibited Hong Zheng from taking it and he hit me. So, i hold his palm and trying to hit him. My mother in law stop me and said not nice to hit him in the public. I asked her to STOP! Hong Zheng was sitting at my right and she was sitting at my left. Ignoring me, she continue to fed him with tea with her arm across me. Can you imaging how angry i was? This is really very ir-respect to me! However i still manage to control my self. My mother in law is 55 years old but i never expect such a stubborn woman. She is so much stubborn than my mom. She will be my best role mode for "what not to be" as a mother in law.

Do you have such a nasty mother in law? Drop me your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment