Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Baby Can Read 5 Vol DVD

Hong Zheng is not able to recognize words. No matter how many books he read, he just cannot recognize the words. After browsing information from net and i decided to give a try with My Baby Can Read DVD series. It costs me RM127.40 with RM7.50 shipment fee. Just make an ordered and payment has been done through Maybank2U. Why i trust the online shop? It is mytoyandbooks.com online store.

I had earlier cancelled the order due to my maybank account had been suspended after idling for more than a year. I had a few sms with the shop owner during the first order and i did see this sincerelity in liasing her customer although they do not provide CIMB online payment service which i am more fond to it.

Let us see what products which are going to deliver to me in 2 days time and whether the DVD will reach me safely and in good shape. I hope it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment