Friday, December 25, 2009

Unpleasant Rewards after two tired days

My hubby family came to visit us from Melaka for three days two nights stay. Off course as a daughter-in-law cum sister in law, i must make sure pillows and beds are clean and sufficient since there will be three adults and three kids. I tried my very best to clean all corners in our house that include thier two rooms, my hall, my kitchen, backyard, storeroom and car porch. That took me two full days stretch for clean up non stop. On top of that i promised to bake a cheesecake for them too. So, can you imaging how busy i was for this christmas holiday and weekend?

End of the day, Hong Zheng's dad rewarded me with an ugly face after gettting tired with his dearest son. Hong Zheng kept asking him to play with him that resulted a very unpleasant weekend and holiday. As for me, that was the rewards i received, an ugly face with hatress and angryness. I was very sad indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment