Saturday, December 19, 2009

Go away!

Hong Zheng asked me to go away after being scored by me. I put him at the dining table and have his lunch with us. He was not seriously eating his rice but throwing away his food on the floor and mess up the dinning table. I was very angry and scored and beating him. As the result he push me and ask me to go away. Why he knows to say so that is because few months ago when i was angry with him i shouted at him and said "Go away!". Now this is the feedback i received. Ever since i heard he altered "go away" and i was shock and got alert last two months ago. Unfortunately he already embeded this word hard in this mind. I wish he will forgot about it only if i stop using it again. I will learn and i wish he gives the chance to improve. I still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment