Saturday, December 5, 2009

Very Tiring

Lately i am very tiring at home. Why? I need to clean up the two guest rooms as my father-in-law and my hubby's family are coming to visit us from Raub. Ever since we shifted house from Kulai back to Melaka i just dumped all the stuffs in the guest room. So, time to clean up! Chinese New Year is around the corner. I need to clean up the whole house include the house's wall. Oh no, how am i going to cope with all these. Why not spend some money to hire someone for the job? Think and think, why not i save the money and do it on my own? Blogs! Oh, my recipes next door blog has been iddling for some weeks. I need to update some new recipes. My hug mama hug blog should also add more new blogs. How can i cope with all these? I am like a deflated ballon, slowly running out of air. I do not sure how long i can cope with it. I need strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment