Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brown Rice Tidbits


My sister bought me this brown rice tidbits. She knows i do not simply give food to Hong Zheng, so she might thought this Brown Rice tidbits should be fine to let Hong Zheng eat.

There are six favours in a big pack and one pack costs RM10. The favours are original, soya, cheese, tomato, curry and chocolate. It is made of brown rice and baked not fried. Unfortunately the sodium content is a bit high at 480mg per 100g for cheese favour and 140mg per 100g for others. So, we still consider them as an unhealthy food for children. I decide to finish them quietly with his dad without Hong Zheng's acknowledgment.

I use to tell Hong Zheng what are the foods are unhealthy and should consume very minimum when we do grocery shopping. I wish he will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment